Easter home decor -- egg ornaments

22:46:00

I love kimekomi technique -- it is so versatile and fun to work with.
I played with Christmas decorations in December and gave a lot of great gifts -- my family and friends loved them! Three of them are now in Canada and making their owner happy.

At the moment I am playing with Easter decorations -- decorating Easter eggs.
I have made a few dragon eggs for Game of Thrones fans. These are quite big at 12cmx7.5cm























Next came several smaller eggs for more traditional Easter home decor.












These are somewhat smaller at 10cmx6cm. Decorated in silk and cotton reclaimed materials, with decorative pins and findings, you can hang them to decorate your home for the festivities.









Then the smallest eggs -- they come to 8.5cmx4.cm only, but are very beautiful nonetheless. I used silk and other reclaimed fabrics for decoration, also ribbons, decorative pins and metal findings to make the eggs festive and colourful.
















All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments