Fluorite and brass

10:05:00

 While looking for suitable stones for my wedding jewellery I fell in love with fluorite. Understandably ended up getting more of it than I needed for the necklace, earrings and a brooch for my dress.
This is only some of the leftovers fashioned into earrings:



Earlier I also mentioned my other 'love' so to speak -- brass. I keep needing to buy more and more of the brass wire as it is so pleasant to work with.
These earrings (actually it is a set, just haven't gotten around making photos of the rest of it) are made with brass wire and Gutterman beads and of course fluorite stone beads.


They measure 6x2 cm from the tops of the hooks (made by me as well). I noticed, that hanging earrings on my hand made hooks makes the whole piece much more even and 'together'.



All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments