Brass love

15:19:00

Haven't been posting here for a while what with the wedding and all (by the way, I will post the pictures of my wedding jewellery too, just need to get around to taking the actual photos).
I have fallen in love with brass this summer and have been puttering around making little things with it. Some of them I present here, gifts for my friends as a thank you for a great hen party that they organised for me:




 The bracelets (there were 3 of them and a set of tags for wine glasses, I did forget to take photos of one of the bracelets and the tags...) are made from very thin brass wire and a brass charm each with brass findings. One of the bracelets features amethyst beads, second -- cat's eye beads and the third (not in the photo) gray agate beads.  I felt like a child in a sweets shop, when I found these charms for sale and immediately started thinking, what could I make with them. And this is the result (or some of the results :) )



All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments