Second LARP in a Westeros setting

19:32:00

So it's done! Last Sunday (02.12) we had a second installment of our Westeros LARP. This one was set in Oldtown and the premise of the game was a Listening and a Tournament for that occasion.
The famine caused partially by a plague that swept accros the whole seven kingdoms is on everybody's mind. And so the game begins.
Everyone has their own agenda, some for the money, others -- for the glory and so very few or maybe even none -- for the good of the people of Westeros. Who is going to have the best claim for the throne? In this game there are two contenders -- Lady Shiera Seastar (played by moi) and Daemon Blackfire.

Unfortunatelly this time we were not blessed by the presence of photographers... So I have only a bad quality photo of myself after the game...


And a few photos of the jewellery that I made for this game. This time it's nothing elaborate as I did not have as much time to prepare as last time. But I hope will be able to better this for the third and final installment that is comming this spring/summer. I will be Shiera again I think ;)

Necklace and earrings made with glass beads and silver hooks and other findings.


All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments