Icicle and Blue dream

16:57:00

More of the unshown goodies today :)
Two more last year Christmas gifts -- two pendants. Both made for my  friends and both unique designs.
First one -- Blue Dream. Here it is:


 The central stone is agate. It is double sided, made with beads and a soutache fastening that is very secure despite being made from soutache.  


The second pendant I called Icicle. The idea was to make something quite understated and delicate so as not to look big and shouty. I searched for quite some time before having the idea to make an icicle shape pendant. Here it is:
I used czech glass beads and bicones and the fastening is also made from soutache.


All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments