Red Wine - newest addition

08:04:00

 I have finally finished a choker for this set. It had to be a bracellet, but the motive I started sewing ended up being somewhat too long for a bracelet and now I have this:





I know I need a better photo -- all out of sunshine and my light box is somewhat underlighted as well.
The stones in this choker are really beautiful, the four bigger ones are a really picturesque agate, white with grey, black and clear parts. I also used granate, agate and glass beads, also a swarovski dangly thing.
Everythings is sown onto a black ribbon that fastens in the back with small hooks.

I hope I will get some nice white/grey agate stones to make myself a bracelet for this set too.

P.S. Slightly better photo on a model:




All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments